Submitting a ticket
The easiest way to submit a request is through our web form on support.dominodatalab.com:
Another great way is via the Help widget on your Domino UI:
These two methods are the better since the system identifies you and behind the scenes business rules can run.
The third and least preferred option is to email email@example.com.
For critical issues, always submit a ticket via the web form or widget. Once you fill out out the different attributes, make sure to select Critical under Business Impact.
Guideline - help us help you
- In general, try to provide as much information, each detail can help us with troubleshooting
- If you can replicate the problem, let us know how
- For Run related questions - please include a link to the run and a screenshot of the error
- If relevant, consider switching to a different hardware tier, that will force Domino to use a different executor and may workaround the problem you are reporting. This will help us narrow down the root cause
- For CLI related questions, please include domino.log from the folder from which you ran the command and a screenshot of the error
- For Project related questions - please include a link to the project
- For Compute Environment related questions - please include a link to the environment